Bedrooms make for the most cozy and intimate place in the house. You love to snuggle up on our beds and relax after a tiring day. That’s why you must pay special attention to the way you design your bedroom.
Don’t know where to start? Let’s help you with inspiration for a great-looking comfortable bedroom.
1. The bed of course!
It’s the bed that defines an area as a bedroom even in a studio apartment. A sturdy bed with an elegant design, especially on the headboard, are the things that make or break the appeal of a bed.
There are all kinds of beds to choose from:
- Day beds are like low-lying sofas.
- Sofa cum Beds are for compact houses.
- Single Beds are perfect for a single person to crash in.
- Queen Size Beds are perfect for two persons or couples.
- King Size Beds are meant for sleep luxury and for parents with newborn babies.
2. The mysterious inside of the bed
Beds are used for storage too. If you have a lot of things that you do not use on a daily basis, you need a bed with storage, especially if you do not have dedicated space to keep your bedding.
- Storage – Manual is a manual top sheet to pull up the wooden sheet revealing the storage.
- Storage – Hydraulic: Hydraulics power the top sheet of the bed to push the sheet up with a slight pull revealing the storage.
- Storage – Pullout Drawers: Pullout drawers are added to the beds either in Front or at the side.
Having storage makes your bed multifunctional! So choose after giving a lot of thought to your space.
3. Bedroom Accessories
Your bedroom must have more than a bed!
- Nightstands to light up your bed the correct way so that you can fall asleep easily or enjoy a bedtime read before sleeping.
- Dressers to let you get dressed and help you organise all your accessories.
- Chest of Drawers to keep things you own in a decluttered way.
Wardrobes are a giant accessory! If you are going for a bedroom collection, the wardrobe will complement the design of your bed and give your bedroom a consistent design – everything will look neatly and aesthetically designed.
5. The Textiles
- Bed Sheets to cover your mattress and to decorate your bed
- Duvet to keep it all tight and snuggle-worthy
- Pillows to let you sleep soon and give personality to your bed
- Blankets to keep you comfy and cosy
Try as many colour combinations and layerings as you like depending on the fabric that is suitable to the weather around you. You’ll find your bedroom transformed because of this experiment in fabric!
Be it laying on the bed and scrolling through our smartphones, reading a book or binge-watching shows, you take to the bed immediately. Therefore, keep it calming, soothing, and soft to touch.
As you browse online or window shop for your bedroom, organise your shortlisted items as per the headings of bed, nightstands, dressers, drawers, wardrobes and textiles and you’ll not miss a thing. You’ll have everything you want safely and find yourself snoring beautifully.
What are your ideas for designing a peaceful bedroom? Wanna start designing your bedroom? Walk into a Durian store near you to make your dream bedroom come true!
Before you go, a Word about Durian Beds: Quality & Certification
5 Year Warranty: Durian beds come with a warranty of five years which enables you to have a hassle-free experience.
Stringent Lab Testing: Durian furniture is tested for bloating, tensile strength, stress and load capacity.