- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 major banks.
- We currently support Net banking for 48 major banks including all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
- Card on delivery
- Cash on delivery (up to Rs. 62,500/-)
We accept orders of a cart value of upto Rs. 62,500/- for the Cash On Delivery option. While placing your order we take a 20% advance on all COD orders.
If you're ordering a sofa worth Rs. 62,500/- you would be required to pay 20% of the total amount as an advance which amounts to Rs. 12,500/- The remainder of Rs. 50,000/- can be paid in cash on arrival of the furniture or can be swiped by card.
In case the total amount exceeds the given amount we request you to split the order accordingly to avail of the COD option on your furniture.
If you're ordering 2 sofas worth Rs. 1,00,000/- you would not be eligible to COD as per the RBI mandate. In such a case we request you to split the order into two individual orders of Rs. 50,000/- each and follow the above process given for the same. The remainder balance for both orders can be paid in cash on arrival of the furniture or can be swiped by card.
If you are facing any issues with the same, contact us here.
Please note, at the time of delivery, the cash must be first handed over to the delivery team and only then will the item handed over and installed. This is due to government regulations.
However orders once placed on Snapmint cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded.
EMI will be applicable on minimum order value of above Rs. 10,000. We offer the following
- 0% Interest EMI from Snapmint
- Credit Card EMIs as per the bank’s standard charges. (CCAvenue)
- Sign up and get a real-time decision on your purchase. It takes less than a minute.
- Upload ID/ Address proof and make down payment.
- We visit you in 24 hrs to sign the NACH(ECS) mandate prescribed by NPCI.
- Your Order is processed.
Snapmint’s mission is absolutely transparent, fairly priced EMI options. It does not matter whether you have credit history or a credit card, because we believe you are much more than your credit score. Read more here
- 95% of the EMI applications are instantly approved. No credit card is required. If we are unable to provide you with an instant approval we will inform you right then and there.
- For us to confirm your order, you will need to make a down payment towards your purchase.
- We may sometimes ask you for a bank statement to verify your salary/ income.
- A small processing fee may be charged by Snapmint for processing each EMI.
- Order cancelled before product delivery is eligible for full refund of processing fee and down payment.
- In case of returns, EMI will continue until confirmation is received from Durian Industries. Vouchers/promotional discount codes can be used along with EMI options.
- The other Terms and Conditions of participating banks will continue to apply.
CCAvenue is offering EMI on all major credit cards as per standard interest rates mandated by the banks.
Select EMI with Credit card "CCAvenue"
Input all your details as per the norms mentioned.
Place your order. You will be redirected to the CCAvenue payment gateway
Enter in your bank details and pay through the gateway.
EMI On Credit Cards
- The issuing bank may modify the terms of the EMI offering at any time. Further, the issuing bank may, at its sole discretion, choose to reject or change the EMI tenure (on the basis of customer history, amount of transactions, etc.) or withdraw the EMI scheme completely. For all such cases, customers must follow up with the issuing banks and Durian will not be responsible for any rejection.
- Durian shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs. Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
- Durian has a threshold value while purchasing furniture on EMI. The threshold value for Durian is currently Rs.10,000 above which you can avail EMI on your products.
- EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
For example, if an EMI transaction request is submitted on January 1 and is approved/rejected by the issuing back on January 7, the request cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed before January 7. Only after approval/rejection by the issuing bank, can customers cancel the transaction. In the event of a cancellation, Durian will raise a request with its payment aggregator (CCAvenue), who will then coordinate with issuing bank to initiate a refund. As soon as the refund is approved at the bank’s end, the credit card limit will also be increased. However, do note that cancellation charges(20% of total order value) will be applicable, which will have to be borne by the customer.
The annualized rates for different banks are as follows:
|Sr.No||Bank Name||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
|3||Standard Chartered Bank||13.00%||13.00%||14.00%||14.00%||15.00%||15.00%|
**Disclaimer: the bank interest rates are subject to change as per their individual policies.
We now also support payments from the following Digital Wallets. Using the popular Paytm wallet is perfect for us as it allows our esteemed customers more options while shopping online. Stress free shopping made even more easier!
Under its umbrella CCAvenue offers the following wallet options such as:
- Jio Money
- Aircel E Money
- Idea Money
- Itz Cash
- Jana Cash
- Payworld Money
- Pay Zapp
- SBI Buddy
- Scan N Pay
- The Mobile Wallet