Ever found yourself wishing that you had a coffee table or an end table or even a console table for that matter, while you are working or reading? If so, then you know the significance of a coffee table and an end table. These pieces of furniture are not just to beautify your house but also to provide you with extra storage space for all practical purposes. Let’s take a look at what you should focus on while buying a table.
Shop by Style
Coffee & Centre Table
A coffee table or a centre table as the name suggests is placed in the middle of the living room, preferably combined with the sofa. The main purpose of this coffee table is to serve refreshments and other eatables to the guests. Having a coffee table enhances the beauty and the purpose of your living room. Therefore, if you are looking to buy a handy yet a beautiful piece of table, a coffee table is what you should purchase.
Side & End Table
Late night, when you are about to fall asleep while watching TV in bed, you will thank all Gods for buying a side table that serves the purpose of allowing you to place a remote and your spectacles. Practical and a true saviour, the side table is a must-buy, if you are too lazy to get up from your bed and keep the laptop in its right place.
A console table has two purposes – one, make your house look prettier and two, provide extra storage. Usually found in the living room or at the entrance of the house, a console table enhances the interiors of your house. If you have some corner space at the entrance of the house or in the lobby towards the hall and bedroom, then you go ahead and fill it with a console table. It will not only enhance the look but also provide you with a place where you can keep your daily nitty-gritty like keys, phone chargers, etc.
Shop by Material
A glass table is made up of tempered or toughened glass, which is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. The clarity and durability makes the glass table a must-buy piece of furniture, plus it also looks pure class.
Solid Wood Table
A solid wood table is highly durable since it is made up of truest form of pure wood. Cut straight from the log, this sturdy and charming piece of furniture will last definitely long. Easy to clean and maintain, you should surely purchase the table made of solid wood for its resilient nature.
Engineered Wood Table
A piece of furniture combined using wood fibre or sawdust, the sleek and shiny engineered wood table is economical than the other types of table. With MDF and particle board under its variant, the engineered wood table enhances the look of your house.
Shop Smart Furniture
In this era, where room space is extremely important, having smart furniture is a happy escape. By now, you definitely know what a smart furniture means but nonetheless, a smart furniture helps in saving space by providing extra and smart storage options. Along with storage space, smart furniture is also versatile, modern, and lightweight. Being affordable, sturdy and water resistant only makes this type of furniture a good purchase with low maintenance. So, whenever you are looking to buy a table, look for the one which falls under the smart furniture category.
Shop By Style
Apart from being extremely stylish, contemporary table is versatile and sturdy. Its structure imbibes durability, thereby making it long lasting in nature. If you are looking for something new and different, then you should purchase a contemporary styled table.
We all know that vintage never goes out of style, therefore purchasing a vintage coffee table or console table will always be useful. Vintage tables are also sturdy, which makes them highly durable. Hence, if you are looking for a cost-effective and elegant piece of table, vintage is the way to go.
A table for every setting
A table has many purposes, which may vary as per the need of the hour. A table can be used as a storage space or as a coffee server or a lamp holder. Below are some ideas about where you can use which table in your house
1. Console Table
- Entryway – Creating the first impression, console table in the entryway offers a strong focal point.
- TV Stand – More often, people in India use a console table as a TV stand. To further make it prettier, use a colourful tablecloth, flower vase, and other TV accessories.
- Bedroom Vanity – Use the console table as bedroom vanity by hanging a mirror above it and tucking a stool or a chic chair below it
2. Side Table
- Ottoman – You can use the side table as an ottoman in your living room for extra seating. Match the colour with your sofa to make them look complimentary or mix and match the colour to give it a little bit of funk.
- Bedside Table – The classic way of using a side table is to use it as a bedside table. Here, it serves the purpose of letting you store your belongings and more.
- A coffee table, sometimes – You can use the side table as a coffee table too. For a little more informal and intimate setting, maybe on a balcony or bedroom, you can use the side table as a coffee table.
3. Coffee Table
- Storage – As the name suggests, a coffee table is meant to serve coffee and snacks but it can also be used to store items like books, magazines, etc.
- Play Games – You can always play board games on the coffee table when you are not having coffee and snacks.
- Workstation – When you are tired of your bed, where you usually end up working, you can move to your coffee table.
With such variety of tables available at just a click, it will be easier for you to decide which one to purchase for your house. Visit your nearest Durian store or visit www.durian.in.