Stylish wardrobes For Organized you!
Designed with a practical mix of open and closed storage, our wardrobe is a versatile solution to keep your bedroom space clutter-free. Masterfully crafted with high-quality materials, our wide range of wardrobes are as stylish as they are practical for modern Indian homes. Available in the options of 2 door wardrobes, 3 door wardrobes, and 4 door wardrobes, all our wardrobes come with unmatched 5 year warranty. Shop online or in-store at Durian Furniture, now available at 55+ stores across India for your convenience.
Types Of Wardrobes Available at Durian Furniture
2 Door Wardrobe
These wardrobes make a statement in compact bedrooms or serve as an additional storage solution in larger rooms. Choose from a variety of finishes and materials to complement your decor.
3 Door Wardrobe
Our 3-door wardrobes offer a perfect balance between style and space. With additional compartments and clever storage solutions, they provide a spacious haven for your clothing, accessories, and more.
4 Door Wardrobe
These wardrobes are a testament to grandeur and storage efficiency. These expansive wardrobes are designed for those who value both style and functionality, offering ample space for a comprehensive wardrobe collection.
Tips To Maintain the beauty of Your Wardrobes for now and forever
Here’s some tips to help you preserve the longevity and appeal of your wardrobe:
- Clean your wardrobes regularly to keep them looking new.
- Use a soft microfibre cloth for cleaning the surface to avoid scratching.
- Clean the edge and corners of the wardrobe with a cotton swab moistened with water. Keep a dry cloth along with you to dry the area just after applying water.
- Never use an abrasive sponge as it may result in scratches on the surface.
- Prevent moisture to remain on your surfaces. Wipe it dry immediately to avoid damage.
- For sticky dirt, it is better to use a mild household cleaning agent.
- Do not stand on shelves or place heavy objects as this may cause them to break.
- Do not close or open the wardrobe doors with force to avoid breaking and damage.
- Sharp objects can cut right through the surface of the wood, leaving behind unsightly scratches and gouges.